Home » » 20 SMS LOVE

20 SMS LOVE

Keep in touch

Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch and remember me
picture1

 

 

 

 

 

 

When time comes for u

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart
Funny Picture2

 

 

 

 

 

 

If 10 people care 4 u

If 10 people care 4 u,
one of them is me,
if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world..
Funny Picture3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Miss You

M: My lovely wife.
I: Is i am wrong in my sms?
S: Sex is not only thing in the life.
S: See, we have everything in our life you, me & our kids & good salaries and home also.
Y: You are everyting to me, my life my wife my jaan.
O: Our life is just a good enough for us. Alhumdullah.
U: U are the lucky one in my world… gave me our sweet family.
LOVE YOU!
Funny Picture4

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alone i sit here

Alone I Sit Here
Empty And Cold
The Light Beckons Me
It Forces Me To
Be Okay
Hidden Away My
Feelings Are
Showing No Emotions Is
How I Am
I Have To Fight
To Be Alive
I Have To Pretend
To Care
The World Crushed
My Dream
Yet It Forces Me To be
I Once Was Alive
Now I Just Survive ...
Funny Picture5

 

You are so special to me

You are so special to me,
you’re my joy, my love, and my life.
Living without you will tear me apart
cause you make my life worth living

 

Without Love,,,

No Life
Without Love,,,
No Answer
Without Question???
No Rain
Without Cloud....
No Friendship
Without
"Y"
"O"
"U"...
MISS U DEAR

Through It ... :)

You Have Opened
The Doors Of
My Hearts ...
Now It's For You
To Walk
Through It ... :)

My heart is made 2 luv u,

my heart is made 2 luv u,
my lips are made to kis u,
my eyes r made 2 see u,
my hands r made 2 hold u .....
every part of me wants u,
maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!

My Heart To You

My Heart To You
Is Given ,
Oh Dear , Do Give
Yours To Me
We'll Lock Them Up
Together
And Throw Away The
Key ... :)

Thanks for reading & sharing viraldaily

Previous
« Prev Post

0 komentar:

Like on Facebook

Dapatkan Uang Gratis bersama saya disini atau free dollar